well a bit sad but.....

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

well a bit sad but.....

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hey folks,
been thinking on this for a while and have almost reached a decision. im thinking of abandoning my ph2 project and selling it off whole or in bits. simply because i got it a wreck ive spent 5k and 2.5 years on it and it is almost there but ive lost interest. it used to be like i couldn't wait for new bits for it and couldn't wait to get stuff done but im no longer interested really. i have had loads of new bits for it in my garage for ages but haven't been to my garage to do any jobs for near 3 months! ive had time but no interest. dont get me wrong i still love the car and will keep the ph1 :D also im sure there are many people in the club who really need parts to get back on the road and ive got em in my garage collecting dust. so basically who's interested? ive got a whole one nearly finnished and about half one in extra spares? anyone interested let me know!

cheers rossco :(
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hey folks,
i have finalised my decision and the ph2 is going along with most of my spares so i will now stick an ad in for sale section. though i have a feeling it will get fleabayed and puggered judging by lack of interest in incomplete cars. by the way im not moaning about the club in any way so dont take it that way :D i just cant see anyone buying a half painted 16v with no mot! :evil: but either way it has to go and sooner is better.

cheers lads, rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

sorry to hear youve lost your patience as such with it matey! but like yousaid, its been a lot of money ove a short period and its only half done!! you maywell be better of breaking for spares as youhave the garage space as chances are youwould get more for it that way!!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

yeah i think thats most likely to happen that way. the project has most of the bits to finnish it just really needs sprayed and a few hours fitting parts i already have for it. but hey its going now.

rossco