16v breaking / for sale!

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

16v breaking / for sale!

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hey folks,
most of ya know im getting rid of this car. basically nothing wrong with it bar paint. so all mechanically pretty good. has covered 175 miles since year 2000 currently 97 or 98k on ther clock. so all is avail!! im listing a new ad for it one more time here before i offer it to the puggers on thier forum, then if still no luck i will have to ebay it. really dont want to but it need to exit my garage pretty soon and i'd hate to scrap it! im open to offers for all parts but please be sensible! remembering it has alot of new parts on board.

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

What's the engine like?

You'll do better if you list parts and prices - "offers" doesn't really achieve anything...

...having said that, I need some seat subframes...? :D Have you got some scrap seats?
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hey there,
yeah i will do, and the engine is great! has new belts all round, also been fully serviced inc gear oil and fuel injectors, also have replaced the throttle body, afm (re-con) @ 205quid with reciepts, also new coil, replaced leads, new rotor arm, re-con icv etc etc etc and since this work has been done the car has travelled less than 200miles which dvla can confirm as these miles are the total the car has covered since year 2000! also have replaced the oil temp rensor with used one and replaced coolant sensor with brand new one. the list goes on for ever but basically as you can see the engine is pretty perfect as ive spent over a grand on parts for it and labour. car has new sphere's all round etc. prolly more new engine bits ive forgotten to list. i know these things sell for alot of money in general condition but im not looking for a fortune!

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

Toddman
Administrator

spares

Post by Toddman »

Hi Rossco
Sorry to hear about you giving up on th eproject but if you do break I am needing a set of ABS sensors and the injector loom - drop me a line if you can help out.

Xheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

Is it a ph1?

Do you have the HP Pump for sale?
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there, i have a spare pump in my garage but not sure which model it is! can you get a pick up of your one? if not i can get a pick of mine in a few days.

cheers rossco

djoptix
4000 rpm

Post by djoptix »

pic*
Red phase 1, 84k
Silver phase 1, 67k
"Man who run in front of car get tyred; man who run behind car get exhausted..."
soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

thanuttiscotsman wrote:hi there, i have a spare pump in my garage but not sure which model it is! can you get a pick up of your one? if not i can get a pick of mine in a few days.

cheers rossco
My car uses this:

91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there, yeah i need to see which direction the small pressure pipe goes in? towrd front of car or toward engine?

cheers rossco

soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

thanuttiscotsman wrote:hi there, yeah i need to see which direction the small pressure pipe goes in? towrd front of car or toward engine?

cheers rossco
I have a better picture:
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there, yeah i think the one i have is different, the piping is a little different, could be adapted to fit though, depends how handy you are with these things.

rossco

soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

thanuttiscotsman wrote:hi there, yeah i think the one i have is different, the piping is a little different, could be adapted to fit though, depends how handy you are with these things.

rossco
Are you shure the one you have is from the 16v? Probably it is the p2 model.

Can you show me a picture of it to see the difference?

Whats the price of it?

Thanks,
Pedro.
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there, yeah there are 2 or 3 different types of pump. i currently own a ph1 and a ph2. it just so happens both my cars have the same pump and none of them is the same as my car. the pump i have can be easily adapted to fit any 16v but depends on how good your knowledge and repairs are? basically the pump fits in place the same but the pipe exits the pump in a different direction.vasically your pump's pressure pipe exits the pump toward the front of the car and my pump he pipe exits toward the engine. do you have the skills/tools to adapt this?

cheers rossco

soupapes
4000 rpm

Post by soupapes »

thanuttiscotsman wrote:hi there, yeah there are 2 or 3 different types of pump. i currently own a ph1 and a ph2. it just so happens both my cars have the same pump and none of them is the same as my car. the pump i have can be easily adapted to fit any 16v but depends on how good your knowledge and repairs are? basically the pump fits in place the same but the pipe exits the pump in a different direction.vasically your pump's pressure pipe exits the pump toward the front of the car and my pump he pipe exits toward the engine. do you have the skills/tools to adapt this?

cheers rossco
Maybe depending of the pump...

Can you get me a picture of it, and tell me what is the diameter size of the pulley?
91' Citroën BX GTi 16v
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi there,
ok i will do it in the next few days, get a pic and sizes etc.

cheers rossco