loosing one of my fleet!

All chat, general/off topic/banterish and questions relating to the BX16valve.
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

loosing one of my fleet!

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hi guys,
unfortunatly after my being banned i will be getting skinned £1500 to insure my valver and as i can't afford to insure both of them iam unfortunatly letting one of them go! :cry: but fortunatly for the car it is going back to where it came from!!! coolcarbon is having it back :D way! so its not lost!! and mike will have a valver again!

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

1990 BX 16v ph2 (now scrapped)
Toddman
Administrator

valver

Post by Toddman »

Sorry to hear that Rossco mate but have you tried elephant.co.uk
I just been on there and got a fully comp quote declaring mods etc and it cam eout £200 cheaper than Adrian Flux, that does value the car at £2000 rather than an agree dvalue of £25000 with Flux but even so a good saving.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k almost up to scratch
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

hi luke how are ya?, well believe me ive tried everything and every way! its £1500 fully comp on my own policy or as a named second driver! i was a bad boy when i was younger and now im paying for it lol!! :D but im gonna get a run around for a couple months till i save money to insure the valver ive looked around and for an average wee car i can get insured as a second driver earning my own no claims for £450 so it will be that way till i can insure the valver. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Big project chipped, k+N, scorpion s/s, weber throttle body, Nitrous injection

Timmo
Full Throttle

Re: valver

Post by Timmo »

Toddman wrote: that does value the car at £2000 rather than an agree dvalue of £25000 with Flux but even so a good saving.
Blimey luke! i know we all value our cars highly but £25k!! thats some going! :wink: :P :D

rossco, atleats its going back to an enthusiast hey matey!
(guessing its the black one??)
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!
thanuttiscotsman
7000 rpm

yup timmo the black ph2 will be getting the golds rims back and rolling back up to perth.

rossco