New ipod head unit advice?

All aspects of tuning,modification and repairs to the BX 16valve.
NZ16v
3000 rpm

New ipod head unit advice?

Post by NZ16v »

Some prick has just helped himself to my Sony Ipod Head unit, also smashing a rear window in the process-charming. I was wondering if anyone has, or can recommend a good replacement? The Sony had the worst interface in history-kept resetting the ipod back to first track/album after finishing an album, and you had to CLICK through individual artists/albums-i have 50gb of stuff, so you can imagine how long it took to get to the Verve!!!!!!!Infuriating. I am looking at a fusion(ipod goes into the unit), pioneer or alpine unit, but dont want to spend over a grand NZ, more like 300 bucks! cheers fullas!
Would rather be driving ONE 16v,than fixng TWO.
Timmo
Full Throttle

Post by Timmo »

alpine's are the one's i would suggest as they are supposed toi be the easiest to use with the ipod, so your best bet maybe ebay over there?? the kenwoods work well too, i have an old unit now as my spanky one decided to die! but have replaced the cd changer cable with the Aux cable and simply plug it into my creative player (am not a apple person so always seek for the better alternatives!;)) and set it on random!

Just what ever you do, Dont leave the face plate in the car!!
Timmo 8)

After all i am the Cornish one!

Its Because its French!
Bx16v club - Sharing the love for the unloved!