on ebay an ecu in Germany

Offer your parts and cars for sale here.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Don't know what you mean Adrian :!: :D

For a change it's not for me. It's for a mate to have a play with on a CAT engined car. We're not quite sure if this ebay ecu is 2 or 3 row, but if I get it for £20 and it's wrong then I'm sure it can be moved on easily.

Mike P.
Founder member of the Phase 1 Appreciation Society!
- - - - -
'88 'F' White Bx16v - 62k miles & as seen on TV
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Mine for £11 :D

I'm sure the international postage and bank transfer will turn it into not such a bargain purchase, but can't grumble.

Bet it doesn't get here before Christmas mind.

Mike P.
- - - - -
jayw
5000 rpm

Post by jayw »

Mike P wrote:Mine for £11 :D

I'm sure the international postage and bank transfer will turn it into not such a bargain purchase, but can't grumble.

Bet it doesn't get here before Christmas mind.

Mike P.
I've taken to sending Cash in Euro's, bloody bank charges £25 for an International Transfer and the last item i bought was a 3 EUR pin-badge!

It's the odd occasion like that that makes you actually like PayPal :shock: and THAT takes some doing!
Now listen here you mullet...
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Discovered that last night Jay,

Phone the bank up, enter all the transaction details which took about 10 minutes and right at the end of the phone call I find out its cost me £15 for the privelidge of sending £20 :evil:

Lesson learnt, next time I'd rather post the cash and trust the honesty of the seller at the other end.

Mike P.
- - - - -
jayw
5000 rpm

Post by jayw »

Mike P wrote:Discovered that last night Jay,

Phone the bank up, enter all the transaction details which took about 10 minutes and right at the end of the phone call I find out its cost me £15 for the privelidge of sending £20 :evil:

Lesson learnt, next time I'd rather post the cash and trust the honesty of the seller at the other end.

Mike P.
For an extra quid or so you can get a signature on delivery, but (as happened to me) if it goes missing after it's been checked OFF the mainland RM just say they can't track it & will cough up to the usual £30 comp... Fine if it's only a Fivers worth, but mine was 70 euro's in cash!

Fingers burnt and all that :roll:

I've had a number of monetry item's go missing this year, and a load of scrap gold i sold on fleabay, it's always the valuble ones that go astray, never that letter from Aunty Mabel, I swear RM systematically X-ray mail and nick what they identify as valuable :evil:
Now listen here you mullet...